Some of Leicester’s great attractions…
King Richard III Visitor Centre
Visitors can see the exact place where King Richard’s remains were buried years ago. This place has been transformed into a glass-floored contemplative space. The centre is to Leicester Cathedral, which houses the tomb of King Richard III since a reinternment ceremony in 2015.
Jewry Wall Museum
The museum contains one of Leicester’s most famous landmarks, the Jewry Wall, part of the Roman town’s public baths. It is one of the tallest surviving pieces of Roman masonry in the country.
National Space Centre
The National Space Centre is an award winning out of this world experience. With six interactive galleries, the UK’s largest planetarium and iconic 42m high Rocket Tower, there really is something for the whole family to enjoy.
Not to mention the great shopping experience at the Highcross Shopping centre in the heart of the city.
Why not visit the home of the 2015/16 Premier league champions; Leicester City Football Club!
Commonwealth Coaches have organised a flat rate fare for passengers of £15 for a single journey.
The Leicester Express runs
Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday.
The estimated duration of this trip takes approximately 2 hours depending on traffic.
Flat Fare Single : £15 Adults / £10 Child (3-11)
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Luggage – The Company accepts no liability for loss or damage to passenger’s luggage or for their personal property howsoever caused. Luggage is carried at owner’s risk and must be clearly labelled with name and address. Customers are permitted two medium size suitcases (maximum weight 20kgs per case) and one piece of hand luggage per person. For Health and Safety reasons passengers will be asked to load/unload luggage themselves which, in the driver’s opinion, is excessively heavy. Please note bicycles cannot be carried.
- Mobile phones – We request that all passengers use mobile phones for essential calls, keeping the noise to a minimum. This entitles passengers to a calm and comfortable trip.
- No Smoking Policy – smoking is prohibited on all our coaches.
- Please note that no hot drinks, hot food or alcohol may be taken onto the coach.
- Tickets are only valid for the date and journey indicated.
- The Company will endeavour to operate the service in accordance with the timetable shown but arrival times are dependent on traffic conditions and weather. No liability will be accepted for delays howsoever caused.
- Commonwealth Coaches Ltd reserve the right to refuse a sale of ticket, or terminate a clients’ carriage. The company will not be obligated to issue a refund, compensation or loss which may be incurred. All tickets issued are subject to the company’s terms & conditions. Copies of which are available upon request.
The Leicester Express Runs Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.